Life Insurance Company, dedicated to the sale of policies, required to design and rebuild their corporate website in order to achieve a high level user experience and in turn, comply with the requirements of the regulatory body.
- The organization's board of directors was not happy with their website, as it did not represent their mission and vision.
- Difficult content management by employees.
- Non-compliance with regulations stipulated by the main regulatory body of the industry.
Design your corporate image and a user-centric website that is simple and intuitive to navigate, as well as desktop and mobile visibility. Easy to nurture it with new content.
Use of WCMS Content Manager, with robust security system used by large corporations.
- Content generation, upload + Voice and Digital Tone.
- Development of a new site enabled for the public.
- Integration of Core Business applications within the Private Zone of customer services.
- Additional functionalities for Mini applications.
- Continuous improvement service and software maintenance.
- Virtual Branch Private Zone Development (Project under construction).
- Intranet Web Site (Project under construction).